As an international publication that releases fresh editorials weekly, we welcome all to submit and tell their story. If you think you have a story that suits the Last Daze vision then we would love to hear from you. We d have a few housekeeping rules when it comes to submitting. Please ensure that you have read and understood these guidelines before emailing us, otherwise you may be exempt from consideration for publishing.
When submitting your contribution you agree to grant LAST DAZE the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, distribute, make available to the public, and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media.
- Please include a title if possible, if not, we will come up with one for you
- Content: Nudity: breasts and butts allowed, genitalia is not – keep it classy! We encourage contributors to familiarize themselves with our aesthetic, we will not consider anything that does not align with our vision.
- Minimum – 8 Images Maximum 20 images. Please do not send more than 20 images per feature.
- Image format: Min 1000px, Jpeg
- Images MUST be sent via DROPBOX FOLDER with Photographers name in the folder title and email address so we can find you. This is the ONLY format we will accept. We will not open WeTransfer files
- Credits: Please include full credits of your creative team, we will not chase up or be held responsible if there is missing credits once the feature is live.
- Model release form
- Photographer Bio - please include a brief bio on yourself to accompany the editorial feature, we want people to know about you!! Please ensure this is written in 3rd person
BY SUBMITTING TO LAST DAZE
You warrant that your contribution:
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available
- Is allowed to be used in all our formats and any material produced relating the LAST DAZE business and it's growth
- Has not been printed / published elsewhere
- It is not defamatory
- It does not infringe on any law or agreement
Please note: ONLY PHOTOGRAPHERS TO SUBMIT. We will not publish ANYTHING without photographers consent. If you are a model, talent or creative wanting your shoot to be featured please get the photographer to submit to us.
LAST DAZE enforces a strict editing policy so please strictly follow the guidelines outlined. Please allow for a 2 WEEK response period. Please do not spam us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have been given a release date please remember that this is locked into our editorial calendar, so if we do not have complete details, or social media handles change, it is the responsibility of the photographer to inform us before release date, Due to the high volume of editorials published, we are unable to notify contributors once their set has gone live. For this reason we encourage all to sign up to Last Daze Mail Out to be notified when a new issue is released and sets are published. Acceptance to be published on Last Daze does not guarantee placement on our Instagram account.
All submissions to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title:
SUBMISSION: (PHOTOGRAPHERS NAME) (LOCATION)
Eg: Subject: SUBMISSION : MR.PHOTOGRAPHER, LOS ANGELES CA
PLEASE NOTE: If we do not receive all information prior to set going live we will not hold the issue, and your place in the calendar will be forfeited. If this happens your set will be moved to the next available place in the schedule